So....

there is a little scared.
there is a worried.
an uncertain feeling.
about anything that happen.
about anything will happen.

i know not everybody think like me.
i know a lot of path in every mind.
and we can not control it.
even we can not control us a hundred percent.

having nothing to hold.
should make us free.
but why it does not feel that way?
just a fear and scared cover my heart.

not like i used to be.
the optimist girl whose have a little stupidity in mind.
it is quite happy that time.

but now time to drowing.
time to realize what i am again.

no matter what everybody said.
they just have the scar from the past whose not cure when i was there.
and i am just a victim whose played as the guilty.
i forgive.
i forgive me.

i know my quality.
my view that is not everybody willing to understand.
cos everybody want to be understood.
i can not fulfill that all.
but i can take me away from them.

we died alone.
we live alone in mind.
even we all still together in social life.
but just that.

so....